Los Angeles Brain Injury Lawyer
Suffering from brain injury is no convenient experience. Aside from dealing with the physical pain, you also have to deal with high costs of medical bills and rehabilitation expenses. Adding insult to injury, you may also be forced to stop from working, which would result in loss of income. If you injury was due to the negligent actions of another individual or group of individuals, your best and most practical option is to file a personal injury case.
Under the tort laws, brain injury victims may be entitled to personal injury damages for hospital bills, rehabilitation expenses, medication expenses, loss of income, loss of future income, pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress, as well as loss of consortium or loss of enjoyment. Claiming such case is rather tricky though, which is why it is strongly recommended to retain the expertise and services of a brain injury attorney.
get free legal cosultation:
Rodney Mesriani is the principal partner of Mesriani Law Group (MLG). Mr. Mesriani spent years specializing in many legal areas: Personal Injury and Employment and Labor Law. He is an experienced litigator and a skilled trial attorney.
Ms. Carla Jennifer Sanchez was first licensed to practice law in 2012. Additionally, her affiliations and memberships include: American Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, and Beverly Hills Bar Association.
We at Personal Injury Lawyers Inc. understand the hardships resulting from brain injury. Our brain injury lawyers know that your condition makes it difficult for you to continue with your normal life, which is why they will work non-stop just to ensure that you will receive maximum compensations. Our top legal professionals are experts in handling personal injury cases that often result in injuries to the brain, including:
- Auto accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall
- Accidents due to defective products
- Workplace accident
Don’t let your efforts be wasted, allow our law experts handle your case. If you want to be assisted and guided by client-centric and dedicated legal defenders, contact our law office today. Call us at (310) 728-1408. Our friendly and highly knowledgeable paralegal staffs are ready to take your call. We assure you of utmost confidentiality of your case.
How to File Brain Injury Claim?
A brain injury can be a result of a personal injury accident, such as traffic accident, workplace accident, slip and fall, premises accident, and accidents due to defective product. If you or your loved sustained brain injury due to a personal injury accident, then waste time, file a case immediately. While it is difficult to contest against insurance companies, you must not be discouraged as there are many things you could to improve your chances at winning your case.
In relation to this, there are several reminders you should know before you file a personal injury case, which can improve your chances at successfully forwarding your case, including the following:
- Secure medical documents – Make sure that you keep and make copies of your medical documents including hospital bills, medicine prescriptions, medical records, and rehabilitation documents. These documents are essential because they will prove how much you have spent for your brain injury.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and injury – It is advisable to have photographs of the accident scene and your injury. These pictures will serve as pieces of concrete evidence that will prove the extent of the accident and your injuries.
- Do not deal with insurance company without legal assistance – Do not make the mistake of dealing, negotiating, or signing any insurance document without the guidance of your legal professional. Keep in mind that the insurance company may go against your interest and lure you into agreeing into a deal that will compromise your right to fair compensations.
- Follow physician’s advice Aside from the fact that your physician’s advice can help you recover from your injury faster, following it will also prevent your case from being compromised. If you fail to follow schedule treatment or diagnosis, the other party may use it against you in an aim to discredit your claim.
- Do not post anything online that will compromise your claim – It is strongly suggested not to post anything about your case on your social media account, blog, website, or message boards. Doing so may give the other party a reason to make your claim invalid.
- Hire the services of brain injury law firm While you can pursue a brain injury claim on your own, it is not recommended because you may end up receiving minimum amount of damages to nothing. It is completely difficult to prove the fault of the negligent party involved, and this becomes extra difficult without the help of a good personal injury expert. With the help of a legal professional, you can be confident that your case will be resolved in your favor and that the insurance company will not be able to cheat you out of fair compensation.
Brain injury cases are complicated to advance, which is why it is extremely important for the claimants to retain the services of law experts who can help them win their claim. Under the tort laws, brain injury victims have the right to demand for compensations for hospitalization and rehabilitation expenses, property repair or replacement, loss of income, loss of future income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, mental anguish, and loss of consortium.
If the only reason why you’re not pursuing a claim is your lack of funds, you should know that there are law firms that offer No Win, No Fee legal services. Under this term, the client need not pay for legal fees unless the case is resolved in his or her favor.
By working with a personal injury law firm, you can be confident that your case will be handled by professionals who will put your interests above all. Additionally, you don’t have to worry about dealing with insurance companies that will try to trick you out of fair compensations. The expert legal know-how of the firm’s legal staff will ensure you of the best services and representation possible.